.
.
Posted on 2/15/2010

Disney Rewards: 50 FREE Points!

Filed Under () By Sheri@mybargainbasket on 2/15/2010

Get 50 FREE Disney Points with code : 9FTMRYWEKSign into your current account or start a new one Here.  You get rewarded points every time you buy a Disney DVD or watch a Disney movie at the theatre.  You will also get periodic e-mails from Disney with FREE reward points and I will also share on My Bargain Basket anytime I find a freebie code.  Just like other reward programs, you can accumulate points to cash in on various rewards.

Just an FYI - - I've only bought one DVD so far (the Tinkerbell deal I posted) and I have 350 points.  Most of my points are freebie points.  So, you don't need to buy a ton of movies to make it worth the sign up.  Sign up is FREE.

Thanks Mojosavings!